VAT ADVANCED, LAND & PROPERTY
This half day workshop gives participants a thorough knowledge to all technical aspects of the Value Added Tax (VAT) relating to Land and Property.
Who should attend?
- VAT administrators
Learning objectives / What will I learn?
At the end of this course, delegates will:
- Have a good working knowledge of all aspects of VAT relating to land and property
- Be able to make key calculations
- Appreciate the contractual aspects of construction, residential and commercial property transactions
- Refresher of the basics and background details
- Construction services
- Residential property
- Commercial property
- Transfer of a Going Concern
- Contractual considerations
- International supplies of land related services
One half day
£260 + VAT