PROFESSIONAL NLP COACHING SKILLS
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the study of how we communicate and think. It is the software manual for your brain.
Science Digest Magazine described NLP as “…the most important synthesis of knowledge about human communication since the 1960s.’
The MAGIC comes from discovering the unconscious patterns in our language – hidden in plain sight – and using those to bring about faster, longer-lasting and profound results for your clients or colleagues.
Who should attend?
- Professional coaches: life, business, sports, etc
- Therapists, especially those who use talking therapies
- Business managers who want to extend and deepen their coaching skills
- Anyone who wants to understand linguistic structures at a deeper level
What will you learn on this course?
In this course, you will learn how to build deeper rapport in 1-1 sessions, and use verbal and non-verbal language to help your clients transform their careers, their relationships, their confidence, and their lives:
- How the mind stores and processes information
- The structure of language that forms the building blocks of success and failure
- Quickly and easily build rapport with anyone
- Reframe mental blocks & negative thinking patterns, and unlock resources and positive energy for success
- Know just the right question to get to the very root of any problem
- Learn conversational language patterns to bring about change quickly and easily
What is the format?
Blended, including face to face, webinar, independent learning, and personal feedback over the course of 3 months. The extended time period allows for new skills to be embedded and refined, with feedback and repetition. In all, we are packing in more than 21 hours of intensive NLP training, and all the materials you will need to take your 1-1s to the next level.
What is the investment?
£795 (£662.50 + VAT)
Discounts available to organisations or groups registering more than one delegate.