NLP SKILLS FOR TEAMS
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the study of how we communicate and think. It has significant implications for business teams, since all business relies on people communicating with and understanding each other…the application of NLP gives a quantum leap in mastering this hugely important subject.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- demonstrate advanced communication skills;
- explain how others communicate differently from them;
- and apply these to team working situations, in order to increase understanding
- and create effective and enjoyable working relationships.
Who should attend?
This course is for everyone working in a team, where their personal and team success depends upon how well they are able to communicate ideas, gain the co-operation of others, and create a dynamic team spirit.
- What is Communication?
- The NLP Communication Model
- Implications and applications
- The Component Parts of Communication
- Conscious & Unconscious Communication
- Representational Systems: V, K, At, Ad
- Characteristics of Representational Systems
- The Representational System Preference Test
- Gaining Rapport
- Using Language
- Using Voice
- Using Physiology
- Applying NLP Techniques to Team Working Situations
Duration: 1 day
During the course, a variety of delivery techniques will be used to maximise learning, including quizzes, exercises, and simulations, as well as the traditional ‘chalk and talk’. Each delegate will be provided with a workbook, containing full course notes and exercises, and references to further sources of information. The involvement and participation of delegates is actively encouraged all the way through the course. This is important in helping to apply the techniques learnt to real business situations.