NLP SKILLS FOR MANAGERS AND LEADERS
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the study of how we communicate and think.
Since all businesses rely on communicating with and influencing clients, suppliers, and its own people, fully understanding and utilising NLP communication skills can have a direct impact on business results.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- demonstrate advanced communication skills;
- gain rapport with anyone;
- increase their ability to influence and impact others.
Who should attend?
This course is for everyone working in business, where their personal and business success depends upon how well they are able to communicate ideas, gain the trust of others, and influence others.
- What is Communication made of?
- The NLP Communication Model
- Implications and applications
- The Component Parts of Communication
- Conscious & Unconscious Communication
- Representational Systems: V, K, At, Ad
- Characteristics of Representational Systems
- The Representational System Preference Test
- Gaining Rapport
- Using language, voice, physiology
- Applying NLP Techniques to Specific Business Situations
- Team Building
Duration: 2 days
During the course, a variety of delivery techniques will be used to maximise learning, including quizzes, exercises, and simulations, as well as the traditional ‘chalk and talk’.
Each delegate will be provided with a workbook, containing full course notes and exercises, and references to further sources of information.
The involvement and participation of delegates is actively encouraged all the way through the course. This is important in helping to apply the techniques learnt to real business situations.